Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom August Sneak Peeks Day Two :: Travel Cards

Hello! Welcome to day two of Jaded Blossom's sneaky peeks. Today we are showcasing two new stamp sets, Sweet Travels and United States Map. For my first card, I created a shaker window with the map from the United States Map. The background is water colored and the frame was created with Card Mat Dies and Stitched Square Dies. The arrow is from the New Sweet Travels stamp set.  My lucky duck brother and his wife are retiring to Florida! (I tease him that he is going to live at Del Boca Vista, the place were Jerry Seinfeld's parents retired.)  I am totally visiting Del Boca Vista!


Today is also my post over at Digi My World. They have this cute digi traveling girl, Travel the World.  She goes perfectly with the new sentiment from Sweet Travels. The Card base is made with Jaded Blossom's Scalloped Square Dies and Stitched Square Dies. 


We Are Here Card
New United States Map
New Sweet Travels

Miss You Card
New Sweet Travels
banner - Mini Tag Dies 2
zig zag - Boarder Dies

Here are the stamps~


Visit Jaded Blossom's Blog to see more samples created with these stamp sets.