Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Jaded Blossom September Preview Day Two :: Witches

Hello Everyone! Welcome to day two of Jaded Blossom's September stamp and die preview. Today we have two stamp sets, Halloween Panels and Halloween Treats 2. 

For my first project, I made a treat. The sentiments are so fun and witty.. you expect that from Jaded Blossom. I stamped a sentiment form Halloween Treats 2 on the NEW panel die. The topper is made with the Scalloped and Stitched Square Die. The witch is NEW from SVG Cutting Files today... I just love her expression! 


I also have a card made with the NEW Panel Die and the broom stick from Halloween Panels. The sentiment is from NEW Halloween Treats 2.  I colored a witch from Digi My World with Copic Markers. She is from their Chibi Kids dressed as Oz Characters.  I guess that makes her the Wicked Witch of the West.. but she is awfully cute!



Here is the packaging for the new stamps today~

Jaded Blossom

SVG Cutting Files

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


September 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Head on over to Jaded Blossom to see more projects created with the new stamps.