Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ready, Set, Snow!

Hello! I just wanted to share a cute "make and take" that I put together.  Lawn Fawn was at Stamp Fever in Orange, California. Kelly the Lawn Fawn owner was at the store for "Lawn Fawn Day".   I will have to say, I was not going to say a peep to anyone because I am shy.  But I sorta forced myself to say hello to the Lawn Fawn staff.  They were very friendly :) 


Here are the Lawn Fawn Goodies if you would like to make one too~
Snow Globe Stamps - Ready Set Snow

Now back to the Laundry Mountain.

6 comments:

Nana said...

So adorable.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!! Super cool to meet Lawn Fawn peeps!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness...this is completely adorable! Way to go stepping out of your comfort zone!

Georgiana said...

Super cute globe!

Migdalia said...

It is absolutely Adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Michelle said...

um cute ..................... but uhhhhh we'll talk hahhaaha