Friday, November 4, 2016

Stamp Annie Thing November Release Day! :: The Dearest

Thanksgiving Blog Hop , HERE


Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's November release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!
Here is the latest Lucille stamp. I will admit it.. she is my favorite from the November Release. ;)



I created another holiday tag. The sweet deer paper in the background is from Doodlebug Designs. The base tag was made with dies from Jaded Blossom. I added a heart from my Lawn Fawn stitched dies. Lucille is colored with Copic Markers. I take notes when I color to share with you... but my color notes are lost on my desk somewhere. I will come back and update my post when I find my note. My table gets very messy when I craft! hehehe



Lucille is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the design team has created with this new cutie. 

We hope you enjoyed our November release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store!
 Have a great day!