Sunday, December 4, 2016

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :: Secret Santa

The Challenge theme is Crafter's Choice 😎

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up at Jaded Blossom by 12/31 11:59 pm PST

Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

I decorated a Clear Gable Box and filled the box with chocolates. My daughter is having a Secret Santa Week.. so I made this for her to give to her Secret Santa person.


I colored the Santa with Copic Markers:
skin e11 e00 r20
hair c2
Reds r14 r24 r59
Greens g02 g28
Browns  e35 e33 e35
Belt - t8 t5 

Jaded Blossom

Thanks for looking at my project. 
Hope to see your entry at the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.