Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething April Sneak Peek Day Two :: Blowing Bubbles




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's April's Release!

Heading into Spring with some Sunshine, Flowers and Rain!


Sofia will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the Project I created with the Sofia stamp. She is so cute! I love her sweet smile and sentiment that goes along with her. Sofia is colored with Copic Markers. The card is made with stitched dies from Lawn Fawn. I added Queen and Company Iridescent Bubbles to the front of the card. Here is a tip, I darken eyes with a Copic Marker, C8.  I stamp with Memento Ink and sometimes the eyes come out not very crisp (I think because my ink pad is OLD.. I have a new ink pad somewhere which I am sure will turn up when I buy another ink pad. 😆  )


Copic Markers
dress and shoes -  v12 v25
hair - e29, e25, e21
skin - e000, e00, e11, e04, r20
sockes - bg10

Stop by Stamp Anniething's Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created with the new Sofia stamp. Join us tomorrow for another Sneak Peek!