Friday, May 26, 2017

Scrap Your Memories 3 Blog Hop :: Dog House Mini Album



Scrap those memories!
Welcome to our THIRD Scrap your memories blog hop!
This hop will included page layouts to help you scrap your memories!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop.  There are 11 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! Remember 11 stops, so that means 11 comments in total! 
Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE


Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects. SOME files are FREE for today ONLY....  There are 3 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY!  (prices will return to normal at end of hop) 

And now for my project! 

A Dog House Mini Album

I will admit it, I am obsessed with my dog. I have always owned a dachshund and this is my first puppy.  As a child we had puppies but they were just magically taken care of and trained, thank you mom!  Here is my new puppy Daisy. She is a handful! 

The Dog House Mini is a new file from SVG Cutting Files. I decorated the pages with stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom. A stitched oval die was used to cut a photo of Daisy so it looks like she is looking out of her Dog House.  


Here is the next page. Sentiments are from Dog Gone Awesome. A few photos are matted with Scallop Rectangle Dies. I put a little pink bow, Jaded Blossom Bow Dies, on the dog's head.


Here is the last page. The pattern paper and stickers are from Doodlebug's Puppy Love. The tree was given more interest by adding clumps of leaves (cloud dies from Spring Dies 2) and a banner.  


SVG Cutting Files
Dog House Memory Album

Jaded Blossom
Stitched Oval Dies
Scallop Rectangle 1
Heart Dies
Banner Dies
Bow Dies 
sun and clumps of leaves - Spring Dies 2
face on sun - Be a Pineapple 
grass - Spring Dies 1 Version 2
wooden sign - Fall Dies
Daisies
Dog Gone Awesome
Go Wild

Pattern Paper, stickers by Doodlebug Design, Puppy Love



Up Next is Lee-Ann

Did you lose your way? 
Our little line up here will help you out.
~~~ You are Here ~~~ Mel http://doxiemeldesigns.blogspot.com/

39 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable! Cute way to display the pictures.

mylittlecraftblog said...

Congratulations on the newest member of your family! I love the way puppies smell; hope she still has that scent on her.

Fantastic mini! I love it!

Evelyn

Blue6366 said...

Oh my crafty goodness that is just too stinking cute.

Gloria said...

Aww... Daisy is so pretty and fabulous mini album:)

donna said...

What a great project.

shawn box said...

Adorable

BugBites said...

OMG- just adorable!!

Jessica Wilson said...

OMG!! This is too flipping cute!!!! Great job!!!

Sue Kimmet said...

Too cute! I might have to make one of these for my sister.

Karen said...

Awesome album. Great job on the pages. Your little puppy is so cute too.

Melony Moore said...

This is so cute, I have a friend I may need to purchase this and gift to her.

Debbie said...

So adorable. Our dog is getting older so I need to take lots of pictures

Jenna said...

This little scrapbook is darling! You did a great job!

Patty McKernan said...

Love it!

Patty McKernan said...

My Grandkitty looks just like the one in the picture :)

Antdoda said...

To Cute!!!!

Nancy Boyd said...

Omg! Your puppy is so cute!!! Awesome mini album, love it!❤️🐶❤️

Lorie said...

Oh wow! This is just awesome!

Tina H said...

Love love love it!!!!

Gisele said...

Cute and just perfect to make an album for my new yorkshire puppy, Chewie!

Beckie Williams said...

In my house "dog" is a four legged word. We prefer 4 legged human. We have beagles and yes as puppies they are such handfuls. Mine our 2 1/2 and almost two. Crazy! You did such a great job on the album!

Diana Hernandez said...

Super cute mini, love doodlebug. tfs

Linda Hott said...

Adorable layout and puppy!

Lyn or Gary Meeker said...

I've always loved mini-albums .. but never take the time (well hardly ever) I love what you have created! Thank you!

Jocy said...

Awesome Dog Book!! Great way to display your dog.

MaryEllen said...

just to darn cute

MaryEllen said...

cute

Dawn said...

omgosh! by far my favorite so far! too stinking cute!

joanna lynch said...

cute puppy. Love your layout. Colors are so bright.

Mona said...

Love the mini dog house album! Thank you for sharing!

Brendanc said...

Love your mini album! Your puppy is adorable.

snowdraak said...

Cute layout.

red1979 said...

Love your little mini layout - so cute!

Limonmonkey said...

love that i can scrap about my pup. which the one on here is so cute.

Michelle said...

geeez this is sooo freaking ADORABLE !!!!

jean said...

what a sweet, sweet book...I love it!!!

Trixie said...

This is fabulous!! I love all the bright colors!!

Ileana Jimenez said...

Beautiful !!!

Janeice said...

So adorable...Great job