Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom August 2017 Sneak Peeks Day 2 :: Cowgirl Favor and Piggy Birthday

Hello! Welcome to another Sneak Peek from Jaded Blossom. Today we have two new stamp sets, Pig Out and Giddy Up.  I just love the new animal stamps and sentiments. First up is a project made with the New Gable Box Die and Giddy Up.



Here is a closer look at the top of the Gable Box. 


 Jaded Blossom
New Gable Box Die
sentiment - New Giddy Up
Card Mat Dies
Label Shape Dies

cowgirl SVG - Miss Kate Cuttables
Princess Face Stamp - Peachy Keen Stamps

For my next project I made a birthday card. Today is my post over at SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club. I used two sentiments from Pig Out. The card design is from the August 2017 Bundle, Card Sketch - 58. I added a piggy from the Kawaii Farm Animal Set to go along with the sentiment.



Here is the sentiment inside the card also from the Pig Out stamp set. I lined the inside of the card with Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Die.


Here are the new Jaded Blossom stamp set previews today.

 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 


Thanks for checking out my projects today. Head on over to Jaded Blossom to see more projects created by the design team. See you tomorrow for more sneak peeks.