Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Jaded Blossom September Sneak Peek Day Two :: Sugar Skulls

Hi! Welcome to the second day of sneak peeks with another die set and stamp set. For my fist project I made a Sugar Skull favor and used the chain banner to make the handle. The bag was at the Silhouette Design Store by Sweet Afton, HERE.   The eyes were created with the NEW Fall Banner Dies.


Here is a closer look at the candy.
 

Jaded Blossom
sentiment -  Day of the Dead 

For my next project, I used a card sketch from SVG Cutting Files' September 2017 Bundle and added their Sugar Skull Kitty. So cute with the sentiment. 😻

Jaded Blossom
sentiment - Day of the Dead

SVG Cutting Files




Thanks for checking out my projects today, join me tomorrow for another sneak peek for Jaded Blossom's September Release.