Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Stamp Anniething's May Stamp Release Day One :: Reely Awesome!



Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
.
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Find out more about Stamp Club, HERE.  

Today we are showcasing a new Stamp, Die, and Stencil.

 




All Items are available in the store Friday! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is a card I created with the new Steven stamp. So fun for the fishermen in your life. I created a background accent with the new Chevron Die. To give Steven's boat some "water" to anchor the card, I lightly added blue pastels to the card.  The new stencil is so pretty! I have a card with a pretty girl on it using this beautiful stencil pattern for tomorrow's sneak peek! 


Please visit Stamp Anniething today and see more beautiful cards created with new stamps and dies. Join me tomorrow for another sneak peek!