Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Stamp Anniething's June Stamp Sneak Peeks Day One :: Krissy



Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Palm Tree Dies
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Wave Edge Stencil
Bubble Circle Stencil
Popsicle Summer Stencil
Diamond Lattice Stencil
All Items are available in the store Friday! 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So many goodies to add to your collection! I colored up the cute Krissy with Copic Markers.  I stamped her glasses first. Next, I stamped the glasses on a post it note and fussy cut the glasses out to create a mask for the glasses. Then I stamped Krissy over the mask. The Wave Edge Stencil was used to create the background. I used a die from the Palm Tree Die to create the shoreline. The perfect sentiment for my Card is from Jaded Blossom's Surf's Up stamp set.






I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!

 Head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the design team has created for you!