Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Sneak Peeks Day Five :: Chocolate Helps

Hello Everyone! Today is Jaded Blossom's August Release Day! We have two new stamp set to show you, Medical Icons and Patient Survival Kit. I used one of the sentiments from Patient Survival Kit and the band-aid from Kawaii Medicine on my project today. The candy bar is tucked inside Jaded Blossom's Envelope Die.


Here is a closer look.


Jaded Blossom
sentiment - Patient Survival Kit
Heart Die 2
Envelop Die
band-aid - Kawaii Medicine

I am also up on the Stamp Anniething Blog today. I colored up the sweet Holly Cheer Up with Copic Markers. I challenged myself to make a one layer card. Jaded Blossom has a new stamp set called Bedside Manner that goes perfectly with nurse Holly. I also used the nurse hat from Jaded Blossom's Kawaii Medicine on this card.


Stamp Annie Thing

See you at 4 pm PST for Jaded Blossom's Release Day Hop!