Friday, October 26, 2018

Stamp Annithing Wizard Box Blog Hop


Hi and welcome to our first ever Grab and Go! Release Hop!
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Wizard inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for the soon to be released Fantastic Beasts 2 movie!
If you are anything like me, and love anything Harry Potter related - than this box is for you!
~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~

Valued over $165, its quite a steal considering all you get inside!
Take a peek at the projects I made using the new release items and make sure to visit the other team members below too!  Meg and Stephen used ONLY items from the box, so you can see what you will be getting!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have made 3 cards for you today. So many cute stamps and dies with this collection, I barely made a dent into the supplies. 

First I have a card using the Brick Wall Stencil and the adorable "Chloe - Magical".  I picked a sentiment from "Wizards 1" and fussy cut out a "sorting hat" from Stamp Anniething's new 6 by 6 paper pad, Wizards are cool.  The soft gray ink used with the Brick Wall Stencil is Stamp Anniething Hybrid Ink, Moon Rock.

Next I have a shaker card made with the Crystal Ball Die. I filled the shaker with Ruby Red Diamond Adornments from Stamp Anniething along with some gold sequins from my stash. The boy is "Sam - You're a Keeper" and he is colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment inside the crystal ball is from "Wizards - 2". The pattern paper with the owls is Stamp Anniething's 6 by 6 paper pad, Wizards are Cool. I love how the papers compliment the stamps. 😍


And for my last project, I have a garden window card. I used the Door Outline Die (made for the Door Stamp) to create a window in my card. The window panes were created with the Gate Door Die. Rose pattern paper was selected from the Magical Beasts 6 by 6 paper pad. The sentiment is included "Anthony Magical" stamp. This card also has enamel dots that coordinate with the Magical Beasts Paper. (Blues and Purples) Love those colors!


Up Next is Michelle H


Blog Line Up
Candace
Cindy
Eunji
Gigi
Meg (using ONLY Box contents)
You are here --> Melissa
Michelle H
Nicole
Stacey
Michelle C
Stephen (using ONLY Box contents)
Tina

 Have a magical day!