Friday, December 7, 2018

Stamp Anniething's December Release Day :: Happy Holidays


Hi and welcome to our last release for 2018!

This release is "die" heavy and co-ordinate with last months Shaker Basic Dies!

Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!



Here is the new Stacey Stamp.








Here are the new dies for December. They are designed to layer with the Shaker Basic Dies from Stamp Anniething. 


























~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is a my card created with the new Stacy Stamp. I used the Basic Shaker Rectangle and layered the Candy Cane Frame on top. The die "Holiday" was cut with a craft knife from the Holiday Tag. I found a stamp in my stash that said happy and cut a fish tail banner to add to my card. The shaker card is filled with one of the new sequin mixes, Christmas Mix 1.
Thanks for looking at my blog today. Head on over to Stamp Anniething to see more projects created with the December Stamp and Die Release.