Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom February Sneak Peeks Day Two :: Lambs!

Hello! Welcome to the second day of sneak peeks for Jaded Blossom's February Release. Today we have two new stamp sets. 



I  made some favors to welcome a new baby girl. The little lamb is colored with Copic Markers, R81, R83, R85, E00, E02. The topper is Jaded Blossom's Ric Rac Topper Die and I filled a clear bag with pink kisses. Mini flowers are from a punch in my stash.


Here is a closer look at the baby lamb. So cute!


I am also up on the SVG Cutting Files Cut Club Blog today. I used one of the page sketches from the new February Bundle. I found this lamb at the store and added her with one of the new sentiments from I Heart Ewe. The large heart die, banner, and mini butterflies are from Jaded Blossom. Pattern papers are from Crate Paper Maggie Homes, Willow Lane.


Here is a close look at the lamb. 😍 Her face is a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, In the Garden Face Assortment.


SVG Cutting Files

Jaded Blossom
mini butterflies - Spring Dies 2

Thank ewe for stopping by today. Be sure to visit Jaded Blossom to see more cuteness today!