Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Sneak Peek Day Two :: Cupcake Box and Beach Scrapbook Page

Hello and Welcome to another Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek. Today we are showcasing a new stamp set, Sugar Coat Everything. Here is a closer look at the stamp set.



I found a cupcake holder at the Silhouette Design Store, 30339. The file comes with a window and I cut the same window on the NEW Cupcake Slider Die. Next, I layered the cupcake die over the box window.


Here is another look at the top of the gable box.


Jaded Blossom
sentiment - Sugar Coat Everything
 
I am also posting over at SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club with a new scrapbook page for you. I just LOVE the bundle for March. So fun for summer pages! I used a title and one of the page sketches from the March Bundle. I created a frame for the page sketch. The chipboard pieces are Simple Stories "Hello Summer". I used Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle Dies as backdrops for the title and photo. 


Here is a closer look at the title cut. The shell pattern paper is from Echo Park's Let's Be Mermaids.


SVG Cutting Files
title - Sun Sea Sand
shells, sand, sea grass, - Page Sketch 69

Jaded Blossom

Thanks for stopping by today! 🌞