Monday, June 3, 2019

Hip Kit Club Sketch Challenge :: Merry

Hello. Today I am posting a layout I created following a sketch from Hip Kit Club. I have been collecting scrapbooking kits and want to actually make projects. (Although collecting paper and embellishments is fun too, 😊) Here is a look at the sketch I followed. 





Here is my take on the challenge. I used papers and embellishments from the May 2019 Main Kit. The background paper is from my stash. I added watercolor paint from Vicki Bouton to match the sketch. Tags are die cut with dies from My Favorite Things. The photo corner is from Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 3.



Since I covered up a lot of my painting, I added some enamel dots and hearts from my stash. The fabric bows are exclusive to the kit this month, super fun to put together and mix and match the patterns.