Sunday, July 7, 2019

Jaded Blossom July Challenge :: Sweet Birthday Wishes

July Monthly Challenge is: 
Inspiration Photo

How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using the above photo for inspiration
-Link up your creation to the link at Jaded Blossom by August 3, 2019

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person

Here is my take on the challenge. I was inspired by the marquee that says ice cream and made a tag for an insulated ice cream cup. I used Jaded Blossom's Cupcake slider card as a base to create a ice cream cone. I cut a grid shape with my Cricut to layer on the base of the cupcake to make it look like a waffle cone.

Here is a peek at the back of the tag. The cupcake slider die includes a die to hold a gift card which I used to hold a gift card. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Birthday Panels.



Jaded Blossom
 Birthday Panels,  
Cupcake Slider Die

I hope you have time to play along. The winner gets a stamp set of their choice from the Jaded Blossom Store.