Thursday, September 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peeks Day Four :: Spooky Card and Treats

Hello Everyone! Today is another sneak peek for Jaded Blossom's September Release. Today we have two new stamp sets. Here is a look at the two new village houses. I love the accessories with these sets.




The houses fit perfectly on Jaded Blossom's Snow globe die. I created a shape card with the die, I like how with the halloween theme it looks like a crystal ball. The Potion Shop is colored with Copic Markers and I created a mask and inked the background with distress inks.


Here is a closer look at the candies. I had to use the Mini Candy Bar Slider Die which was shown on Monday. I filled the dies with single kit kats and used some of the mini stamps to decorate the top. The layer is cut with Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies.


Jaded Blossom
Potion Village Shop
Haunted House Village Shop

Thanks for stopping by today. Visit Jaded Blossom for more ideas made with the new stamps.