Thursday, February 16, 2012

Friendship Card

Hello! Time for another Peachy Keen Challenge- For this challenge,  create a card using theme provided: FRIENDSHIP.  I made this card on my Gypsy and welded my friendly pizza and adult beverage to a rectangle.  My beer "foam" and face on the pizza are from Peachy Keen's February Stamp Club Set.  The sentiment is from one of my favorites, PK-277 Vivienne and Friends

Head on over to the Challenge Blog and check out the beautiful cards from the design team and enter your friendship card too-

12 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is awesome Mel!!! Love the combo - and the pizza is so fun!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

What a darling idea!!!! I was thinking rootbeer and pizza my girls favorite combo. I absolutely love their faces and the way it opens. WOW - ADORABLE!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Megan said...

What a cute idea! Amazing job!

julie1551 said...

Gorgeous as usual Mel

Wende said...

As usual your work is fab. So cute. Love how it opens. Good job Mel.

girlia said...

Adorable card.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

GREAT JOB, Melissa! What a great card and oh so clever! Thank you for doing such a great job on our team! :) BIG Hugs, Kathy

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

gees.. I should have said GREAT one more time! LOL.!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennie Garcia said...

I love this card is pure genius and so funny!! Love it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Silly Blogger Double posting... that is not so Great, LOL

Denise said...

I just love this card. I would love to case it for my son's 21st birthday party invites....can you tell me how to do this?

Denise
dopey423@aol.com