Monday, February 13, 2012

A Good Luck Wish

Hello Crafty Friends-  I just finished making this Saint Patrick's Day Candy Cup featuring my Peachy Keen February Stamp Club Kit.  To make this candy cup, lollipops were covered with six by six sheets of tissue paper that I stamped with background stamps, Grandpa's Pajamas and Lucky Day Shamrock.  An inexpensive Saint Patrick's Day pic was decorated with three stamped shamrocks.   I even stamped a tiny shamrock on a faux button and placed that in the center of the bow around the coffee mug.

I just love these faces, not just for Saint Patrick's Day in my opinion :)

9 comments:

Saundra said...

This is so cute, Melissa! Love how it turned out! ~Hugs, Saundra

Glora said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love the tissue stamped sucker wrappers and the shamrocks are PERFECT! This is AWESOME! Hugs- Glora

Michelle said...

This is adorable, Melissa!! I agree, those faces are more than just for St pats!! ;) Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog too!!

Hugs,
Michelle

girlia said...

How festive and adorable.

DoBea A. said...

This is such an adorable idea! I love it!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So adorable Mel!!! And I agree - I think I will be using those faces a LOT in the future!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Wende said...

So cute. Love the face on this one. makes me smile!

flowerdisco said...

awesome! :)

Megan said...

I love this! Absolutely adorable!