Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Hauntings

Good Morning- I just finished a Halloween Scrapbook page featuring one of my new Cricut Cartridges, A Frightful Affair. Poor grave keeper, someone does not want to stay in the grave tonight.  A photo of this years trick-or-treaters will tuck behind the fence and tree to make the page complete. 

 

 
Supplies:
Cricut Die Cut Machine
A Frightful Affair cartridge
Photo Mat- Happy Hauntings cartridge
Witch Stamp- PKSC-09
Trick or Treat Stamp- PKSC-09
Ghost Face- PK-570

8 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...this is so AWESOME! Great details!

Wende said...

So darn clever. Made me laugh. Really nice work and so original!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh...what fabulous details! Your layout is such spooky fun, I love it!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Awesome, fun project!

Rosie said...

Cool layout


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is terrific Melissa, what you said about the gravekeeper cracked me up.....the picture is going to look fabulous there!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Melissa this project is breathtaking!! Is so detailed and amazing!! I just LOVE it!! GREAT JOB!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

Wow i love the layout page and the new cartridge looks like its gonna be a dandy!!! Great job :)