Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneak Peak II

Good Morning! I have another project made with the Peachy Keen October Stamp of the Month set.  I colored the turkey with copic markers and made a tag with a sentiment from the set. I cut a small feather and glued it on the turkey's head.  The buttons are covered with paper from a small circle punch and stamped with an acorn stamp.  It will be fun to see this wine bottle at my Thanksgiving table this year.  (Although... my family enjoys a lot wine, I might have to decorate a wine box too, LOL)

 
 
Be sure to join Peachy Keen this Friday, 6 CST, at the Peachy Keen Release Party at the Peachy Keen Connection.  There will be more creative ideas, fun, chat, and some challenges to enter! I hope you can make it 


3 comments:

Glora said...

I love this little turkey so much. What a cute idea to add a feather and I love what you did with the buttons and acorns too. SO pretty. Hugs- Glora

Wende said...

Gobble Gobble!!! Love this label and fowl friend. Cute addition of the feather.
P.S. Wine ok out of box, just make sure to drink out of crystal goblet!!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! I love your idea! Its going to look so pretty on your Thanksgiving dinner table:)Im going to have to keep your button idea in mind:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.