Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ready to get BASTED!

Oh ya! I love to say this as if Michael Buffer was announcing-  Are You Reeeeeeeeeeeeeady TO GET Basted! The colors for this card came from Peachy Keen's Color Challenge. Link up by 11/21 - 11:59 pm EST.  I hope you have time to craft and enter the Challenge this week-
Some birds are a little angry this time of year
Turkey and Sentiments, PKSC-10
The banner is from My Creative Time
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
(I folded the paper and ran through my Cuttlebug
to make the banner longer.)
Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Mel, your card is fabulous as always! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Kim said...

Uh-oh! Your turkey looks ready for revenge! Even so, it's a cute card! Happy Thanksgiving!

Glora said...

WAY too cute! I love this turkey. Awesome job on him! Hugs- Glora

Missy said...

Great card Melissa, the coloring is really pretty!!!

Cindy :) said...

sry if you get two replies but the computer ate my first one, I think :{ Now it just isn't the same, LOL anyway as I was saying.... LOL I just love his expression, OMG tooo funny, and fabulous card, as always