Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Imaginisce April Monthly Challenge

Hello! The Imaginisce blog has a new sketch challenge. You can create a layout, card, or other type of project following the sketch at their blog. The theme is spring and you must use pastel colors and ribbon or twine.


I thought my new bird stamp seemed like he was ready for spring. I pulled some Imaginisce pattern paper from my stash and made a yellow brad with the i-top tool for the center of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so pretty! I love the spring colors and papers and your adorable banner. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Pam said...

What a beautiful little card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Super cute, I like the banner!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous card! I love that little birdie too. So glad you joined us in our latest challenge at Imaginisce.

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Darling card!!! Great job on the challenge and I just think the birdie is so darling!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Very very cute! Love the bird and how you colored it! Thanks for joining us this month at Imaginisce!