Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yield to Driver

Hello- My hubby has a an April birthday and I love to make custom cards.  My husband has a similar sense of humor and enjoyed cartoons from The Far Side, by Gary Larson. I crafted this card with my Cricut, with a joke from The Far Side.  The "godzilla" is from Create A Critter.  The car and card base are from Smiley Cards.  I hand cut the window trim on the car to make the driver look larger than life. Well, this card cracks me up!

Eyes are from PK-751
license plate printed from computer

If you like to make cards with "jokes" on them, pop on over to the Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge this week.  You can share your card with other Cricut fans and have a chance to win a gift certificate from ScrapbookPal !

8 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! Your husband is going to love it! :)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim's Kreations said...

Cute card. Love the dino in the car and the license plate is great. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Adrian said...

2 Cute!

Georgiana said...

Cute! My daughter is going to get her permit next week. Yikes!

Missy said...

This is so super cute Melissa, I love, love the little license plate!!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Melissa,
This card is so super cute! Love the colors and that license plate is down right adorable!!! Great job!!

Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

Susie

Angie's Paper Passion said...

I love your details in your card! The car, the tires, and the license plate are terrific! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Angie

Crafting Misfit said...

This is really cute. I love the license plate!

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!