Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bark Bark Challenge Time

Hello! Did you see the new stamps Peachy Keen has at the store? They are on sale this week for 25% off! YAY!

I am hosting a challenge for Peachy Keen this release.  Make a project with "everyday" office supplies and your Peachy Keen Stamps.  Share at the Peachy Keen Ning site to be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate.  Many of the DT made samples for the Challenge.  They are so creative!

Here is my card:

I used a file tab, graph paper, paper clip, and staples.  (All stolen from my husband's desk... ha ha)

The adorable dog and sentiment is from the NEW PKSC-20 set.  I stamped the graph paper with the  PK-1331 Dog Background Stamp. Keeping with the office theme, I found this Postage Samp Card Base  at SVG Cutting Files.

I hope you have time to join the challenge this week.  Be sure to link your project HERE by August 12, 2013.