Saturday, August 3, 2013

Party Lion

Hi this is my second post today...
(some people don't want to do laundry he he)

There is a shaped card challenge going on at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I love to make shaped cards and thought the Lion from Create A Critter 2 would make a perfect birthday card for a child.

Face Stamp- Peachy Keen Stamps PK-751 Animal Faces
Sentiment- Stamp Annie Thing Wish Big
Paper- My Minds Eye Hootenanny
Cardstock- Coredinations

Thanks for taking a peak and my Party Lion... off to the laundry room :(





5 comments:

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute ! perfect card for any age !!!

Crafting with Amy said...

So adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Missy said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!! What a great image to make a shaped card, and I love how you did the sentiment!!

Heather said...

This is so cute!! I just love the lion's face and the pattern papers you used! Thanks for joining the shaped card challenge at FCCB this week!

Roberta said...

Yay us! I'm up there in the top 5 with you. And what a great place to be....there were so many Fantabulous cards submitted.

Congrats to you for that terrific card!

hugs--
Roberta
QueenBeePaperCrafts.blogspot.com

PS: I'm your newest follower!