Sunday, September 1, 2013

Peachy Keen September Stamp Sneaks

This is my second post today-
Jaded Blossom Challenge Post, Here.

Hello Peachy Keen Fans! It is "sneak peek" time again for Peachy Keen Stamps!! First up is one of the faces from PK-1336 Retro Fridge.  I have used one of the sentiments from the September 2013 Stamp Club, PKSC-21, on the toaster card.  They look adorable on this file I found at the Silhouette Online Store, Toaster Card, by Snapdragon Snippets.  The "toast" can pull out of the toaster.


For my next project, I wanted to use this sweet cup and sentiment from PKSC-21.  You can stamp the cup with or without a face.  (This is a face from PKSC-21 too.)  I added a topper to a pre-made gift card holder that I got from a coffee shop.

Be sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Blog and see more Sneak Peeks from the September Release. 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are super cute!!

DebC said...

Melissa i love these projects! I love the paper can you tell me what paper line it is?
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

Melissa said...

Here are the papers I used:
Toaster Card- Main paper with the blue and red- Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, Toast is Basic Grey Shine On

Coffee Cup- Pink and Steam- Basic Grey Serendipity. Polka Dots Bo Bunny 6 x 6 pad, Very Vintage.

GiGi said...

Both of these are so fun! That toaster just blows my mind...LOVE IT! The gift card holder is fantastic too! Great job on both!

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER job Melissa with both projects, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweet little toaster TOO CUTE my friend!!! :)

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are adorable, Melissa! Love the papers and all the fun details! ~hugs, Saundra

Kate said...

So Cute, I love the new faces.

Missy said...

These are both so cute! I love the little PK face on the toast!