Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stamp Annie Thing : I'm Nerdy

Hi everyone!  
Thanks for joining the Stamp Annie Thing's Mini September Stamp Release!  
We have 2 great stamp sets to share with you this month.  
Today we are showcasing our new "I'm Nerdy" set!

Now if you came from Kate's Blog, then you came to the right place!  If not, you want to start at the beginning with Annie!


Without Delay, here is the new stamp set, "I'm Nerdy"
This stamp set is available for purchase RIGHT NOW in the store!!
Now on to my project and the Hop Giveaway Info:

My friend Tanya altered one of these Chalk Board Easels for her grand daughter. I found one at my Hobby Lobby and thought these cuties would be fun to decorate MY chalk board. (yep.. this is for ME!)  I own my Nerdiness! 



HOP GIVEAWAY INFO

Now for the details on how you can WIN this Stamp Set!!

1- You MUST be a blog follower of all the blogs along this hop (5 of them)
2- You MUST comment on each of the stops along the way (there are only 5 of them!)
*want to earn an extra chance at winning? Share this hop with a friend, have them comment on their post that YOU sent them (just have them state your name) and we will enter your name for an extra chance to win!

Winner will be announced Saturday Sept. 14, 2013
* winner has 2 weeks to claim the prize otherwise it is forfeited
Here is the COMPLETE blog Line up for Today!
Mel   http://doxiemeldesigns.blogspot.com/<---- You are Here



21 comments:

Annie Kelly said...

this is adorable..love that is functional too!! Great job!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

On my goodness Mel, I love the way you decorated your fun chalkboard! This is such a fun set of stamps. Your paper piecing is super cute and I am loving the mustache on the bottle of glue - FUN!

Gwen said...

Absolutely adorable!

Yvonne Morentin said...

OMG... this creation is sooo perfect for a teacher/aide/back to school gift... LOVE IT, thanks for the awesome inspiration... a stamp set made for me... lol... oh, def buying this set...

Trixie said...

Love this Mel!! The paper you used is perfect!!!!

Larelyn said...

I'm loving this stamp set and your nerdy chalk board is fabulous. Yay to those of us who own our nerdiness!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Krystle said...

Awesome job Mel! Love it!!! (:

Liana Miranda said...

How beautiful! I loved the card!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love this so cute! And I love that you made something for yourself!

Pamela Lash said...

Chalkboard, nerdy characters, and dynamite idea - wow!!

Emily Daniels said...

Great project idea! Looks awesome!

Ruza Rebel said...

Super CUTE! Awesome find, and you did a great job dressing up the chalkboard!

Sarah said...

Bahahah love the mustache on the glue bottle-- super creative--love it!

Cindy said...

TOO CUTE Melissa, LOVE the sweet little glue bottle!!! :)

Colleen Kwan said...

What a super cute idea. I love it!

Kate said...

LOve Love Love this. Great Paper Piercing too.

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this project!! What a GREAT stamp set and the papers you used for those ADORABLE images are perfect! Such a GREAT way to decorate that easel!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

what a great and fun project I love this chalk board so cute
Hugs
Debbie

Michelle said...

these are tooo cute !!! nerdy stuff from ann...shocker ! lol

Carmen M. said...

This is super cute. Love the mustache!

Lynnie Einerson said...

OMG, this nerdy group is amazing. Great work. Super cute project.