Thursday, December 18, 2014

O' Christmas Tree Treats!

Hello! A quick post today to share some treats I made for my girls to take to school this Friday.  I used the print and cut feature on the Cricut Explore! So easy! I added tinsel glitter from Martha Stewart and I feel like the glitter is in my throat and eyes. Oh the suffering that goes on for our crafting.. heehehe



My Favor Supplies and stamps are from Jaded Blossom :)

Tree- Cricut Create A Critter 2

Thanks for looking at my "little Christmas tree farm" today.



3 comments:

Georgiana said...

These sure are cute treats!

Mary Decker said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to use the Cricut Explore! Thanks for all the work you do in your wonderful blog!

Nancy said...

Wonderful. Love the smiling tree. Will be making some trees like this for Christmas scrapbook page layouts for sure.