Friday, November 24, 2017

Jaded Blossom Black Friday Blog Hop!

It's time for our Black Friday Blog Hop! 

But before we get to the new dies and the freebie stamp set we also have our annual Black Friday Sale going on! Find all the details below.




Now onto the Blog Hop! We have a special die release for Black Friday!

POSTAGE DIES

Free with purchase of the Postage Dies is a 4x4 freebie stamp set!
POSTCARD
  
I made a card and frame with the NEW Postage Dies and Postcard stamps.
First is my card, the base layer and stamp are cut with the New Postage Stamp Dies.


Peppermint Card
large postage die, stitched square for stamp - NEW Postage Dies
postcard and stamp sentiment - freebie Postage Stamps
A2 rectangle - Rectangle Dies 1
inside layer rectangle - Rectangle Dies 2
sentiment - Peppermint Season
candy canes - Christmas Dies

For my next project I used the NEW Postage Dies to create a frame for the front of the Jaded Blossom Gable Box. I took a craft knife and cut the center of the frame out. I used the full Postage Die to cut the background layer. The snow bank was also cut with the Postage Die and then I tore it to fit the base of the scene.


Snowman Treat Box
frame - Postage Die
snowman - Snowman Die
snowman face - Snowman Faces
sentiment stamp - Freebie Stamp
treat box - Gable Box Die


Up next is 


Blog Hop Line Up