Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Jaded Blossom November Sneak Peek Day Three :: Rudolph Street Treat


Hello! Welcome to day three of Jaded Blossom's November Sneak Peeks. Today we have two new stamp sets, Winter Signs and Snowflakes. I made a project featuring Winter Signs. The sentiments fit perfectly on the wooden sign post. The darling little bird stamp was stamped at the top of the sign. First I stamped the bird. Then I stamped the bird on a post it note and fussy cut the bird to use as a mask. Next I stamped the sign post over the bird. When you remove the mask, it looks like the bird and sign post are one complete stamp. 😊 I used my Cricut Explore to cut out Rudolph.. he looks so happy to visit his birdie friend.


Here is a closer look at the cute sign post. I added a little chunky glitter on the snow.
 

Jaded Blossom
sentiments, bird, street sign - New Winter Signs

Be sure to stop by Jaded Blossom and see what the design team has created for you today!