Sunday, November 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challegne :: Hello Foxy

November Monthly Challenge is: 
"Color & Picture Inspiration Challenge".   
How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using this color & picture inspiration
-Link up your creation to the link below by December 1, 2018
Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it at the Jaded Blossom Blog by 12/01/18 11:59 pm PST

Here is my take on the challenge. I found this cute mug at the 99 cent store and wanted to create a tag to match the front of the mug. I used the colors from the challenge and added leaves made from Fall Banner Dies to create a crown spray for the fox. Some of the fall leaves were shaded with purple giving them a fall look. The tag was attached to a paper straw and placed into the mug filled with candy. 


 Here is a close up of the tag. The fox is colored with Copic Markers and I masked off the body of the fox so I could just have the head of the fox stamped.


Jaded Blossom
fox  - Foxy 
sentiment - Harvest Signs
Mini Tag Dies 2
leaves -  Fall Banner Dies
Stitched Hexagons
 Scallop Hexagons

Thanks for looking at my project today. I can't wait to see your entry at the Challenge.