Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stamp Anniething's November Sneak Peeks Day Two :: Be Positive


Hi and welcome to our November Release!
We have 3 new cuties for you this month! Sit back, relax and enjoy!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


Here is the stamp we are previewing today, Taylor - Think like a Proton.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I created with the new Taylor stamp. I colored her with Copic Markers. I use composition books in the lab I work in so I colored up Tayor's book to look similar. For the Calculator Shaker, I used one of the new Shaker Basics Set #1. The calculator shaker is filled with Diamond Adornments in Sapphire and pink sequins were added. Buttons on the calculator are from the Gate Door Die in the Stamp Anniething Wizard Grab and Go Box.  The numbers on the calculator are from Jaded Blossom's Ticket Book Add On stamp set. 


Stop by Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the design team has created with this adorable stamp. See you tomorrow for Stamp Anniething's Release Day!