Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Love Summer Scrapbook Page

Catching up with some scrapbooking yesterday... here is my page.  I created this as for a challenge at the Cricut Circle- The Challenge was to include a shape of your favorite sweet treat and a stamp.  I have to laugh because my oldest looked at these pictures and said, "Are we in the pool?  Why did you make us eat watermelon in the pool?"  Five years later... I have watermelon juice drips all over my kitchen floor right now from kids eating watermelon.  I think the pool STILL might be the perfect place to eat watermelon!
The Cricut Cut List:
Watermelon Boarder- Plantin School Book, welded seeds from Preserves
Watermelon- Simply Charmed
I Love Summer- Simply Charmed
Frame- Preserves

Stamp-"sweet!", My Pink Stamper

3 comments:

Staying Crafty said...

This turned out SO cute!!!! That is funny about the watermelon drips. I was telling my husband the other day we should just get a big bucket and stick it on the back porch for the kids to eat out of. The little turkeys make such big messes.

girlia said...

This LO turned out great!

Evanna said...

Such a cute page, love it! We have featured it this week on Scrappin' Saturday at Fantabulous Cricut http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2011/07/scrappin-saturday-watermelon-theme_30.html. Hope you can check it out!