Monday, June 20, 2011

The Simple Pleasures..

I made this card for a  Sketch Challenge  at Peachy Keen Stamps.  This girl in the inner tube is from Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge.  I hid her face on my Gypsy and stamped a sweet face with my PK-640 Princess Face Assortment.  The sentiment is form PK-277 Vivienne and friends.  I plan on looking like this girl this weekend as we will be at a family reunion at my cousin's pool.  Although, I bet I will have kids squirting me in the face with their super soaker squirt guns. 

8 comments:

julie1551 said...

OMG the super cricut queen. LOL. Well done again mel lovely

girlia said...

too cute. the DP really looks like water!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh it's just too cute...

Viv said...

Well!!! I LOVE this card..(and not just because it shows you have 'my' stamp set)! lol I love it 'coz it's dead clever. Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen (and making my day). Good luck! xx

Lorie said...

Adorable!! I love the embossing you did to represent the water! So cute and creative, and you did a wonderful job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with The Peachy Keen Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie

HockeyScrap said...

So adorable! What a fun idea.

Samantha Casey said...

Your project turned out so cute! I love your take on the challenge, Great Job! I love lounging around the pool! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!
-Samantha

Janice W. said...

Your bathing beauty is so adorable. Her swim cap is too cute and you chose the perfect face! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!