Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Door Hanger

This was a fun project to make.  I made this project for the Challenge Me Monday at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge is to use leaves on your project, perfect for fall.  My first thought was to make a scrapbook page but I found this door hanger acorn frame at the 99 cent store.  I knew I could make some leaves and flowers with my Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge.  The leaves were cut with tan card stock and I went to town on them with my watercolor pencils.

They had some bat and pumpkin ones too... I need to make it back before they sell out.

6 comments:

girlia said...

Great job

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so cute. I guess I will be headed to 99 cent store tomorrow. LOL Love how you used watercolor pencils on the tan cardstock. Thanks for joining us this week for the FCCB Falling Leaves challenge.

Tanya said...

Oh my..what gorgeous flowers! They are truly stunning. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at FCCB!

GreenScrap said...

Great Project!! I love it!! Love how you used the watercolor pencils!!
Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

LOVE!! Could you let me know more details about the store...this is so great! Would be a perfect gift! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

My Lil' Bits said...

So pretty! Great job with the watercolor pencils! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB!

Lisa