Saturday, October 22, 2011

Slimey's Spell Factory

This project was super fun to make... The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Challenge this week: Create a project with the colour purple AND a monster or bug on it.  Slimey (the monster entrepreneur) works in a house with purple accents.  Enjoy-





Hello Slimey!

Main Menu... I think he will make special orders ;)


Cuts-
House- Sweet Tooth  Boxes cut at 11 in
Wrought Iron- Ornamental Iron
Monster- Mini Monsters
Extras- Plastic cauldron, added a battery operated tea light, orange poly fill, tinsel, i-rock gems, Prima flowers, jump ring
PC and Printer.



11 comments:

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!! And oh so creative!!!!! I LOVE every single detail, including that darling menu. AWESOME job! I'm SO in LOVE with this one! Hugs- Glora

BugBites said...

this is amazing- I so am in love with your menu!!! TFS with us at FCCB this week!

girlia said...

Completely Adorable.

Amy said...

This is so fun! What a cool spooky house- great job! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB :)Amy

Diane Hodrick said...

Unbelievably cute! What a fun idea. I love Slimey...he's adorable!

Jayne said...

Amazing.Love Slimey's spell factory.
Jayne x

Marlene said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE all the details you added - inside and out!! Using the tinsel for fire is GENIOUS!! Would love to see it at night with the tea light lit up. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Marlene
FCCB DTM

cdm317 said...

This is fabulous! The menu is perfect. Very creative!
Colleen (gonescrappin cc)

Carissa said...

Awesome project!! I love all the detailing. There is something to see everywhere on your house. Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB.

Lyd's Creations said...

This is amazing, I like it alot!TFS!

Maribel said...

Oh my gosh! I am in love with your house! I love the details you put into it. Especially the inside! New follower here:)
Maribel
ilovescrapping.blogspot.com