Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Spider and the Fly...

The Cricut Circle's Last Anniversary Blog Challenge is to follow a sketch.  My house is a disaster keeping up with all the challenges but cleaning the house is not as fun as playing with paper... I thought I would make a Halloween card for my niece.  The spider can swing around and she can move around the card as she is anchored by her web. 
The Challenge: Create a project of your choice using the sketch below. Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut Image Cuts

Sometimes I look at my fly...

Sometimes I attack the fly!

5 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

lol...super cute!

Glora said...

Oh my GOODNESS! This card ROCKS. Great vision on that sketch! And the fact that the spider can actually move is genius. SO cute! Hugs- Glora

sandee said...

love it..any card with action is an awesome card!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How creative! Such a fun card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Hrvatica said...

What a fun card. I love the way the spider can move.