Sunday, July 22, 2012

Buy Some Shoes, Gift Card Holder

Well, I should be doing laundry....but I would rather play in the craft room. Here is the details of the challenge and the colors to pick.


I made a gift card holder.  I found some paper that had most of the colors and added eggplant ink and lined the envelope with the same color. Great little gift for any "fashionista" in your life.

Front of Envelope
Supplies:
gift card cut: Cricut Lyrical Letters
patterned paper: GCD Studios, Debonair
Stamps: Market Street Stamps, MSS-20 Fashionista



7 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE that sentiment, Melissa! And your envelope is out of this world! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's MSS Paint the Town Color Challenge!

Banu said...

This envelope turned out way too cute. Loved it. That sentiment is perfect.

Waseem said...

I am going to keep it in mind and will use it for custom gift card.

DoBea A. said...

This is beautiful Mel! I love that you made the envelope to match!!

Wende said...

Great job. I totally agree! Buy the shoes! :) Your sentiment and envie are perfect!

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Great card and envelop. Love how your colors came out on this. Smooches... Felicia

Ulysses' mama said...

Really,really cute card! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment!