Saturday, July 7, 2012

Follow your Heart Mini

I have been dying to play with these stamps from Market Street Stamps! They are hosting a "block party" where you can post your crafty creation at their blog. (and a good reason to play with my new stamps)  This mini was made for my daughter.  I adore the playful, artsy look of the stamps I featured in the project:  MSS-KG-04 Love, and MSS-KG Foodie Doodles.  The base of my album was made with my Cricut.  I just lined up the shapes and ran the middle through my sewing machine.  The paper is from The Paper Studio, Ooh! La! La!. 








12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

Diane said...

Over the top gorgeous!!! Love this little mini album. Absolutely adore all the page shapes and your photos are totally girly and fun. This is an absolute winner! You just made me fall in love with those stamp sets!

Diane said...

I just had to pin you to Pinterest...credits given. Had to tell you!!!

Brenda said...

What a terrific project!! Such a great little mini. I love the way you incorporated those stamps. Thanks for joining the party!

Melissa said...

Thanks Diane :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love this mini! How fun, and what great funky colors!

Cristal said...

This is really cute! Love the pages. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!

Julie Day said...

Awesome mini album! The images and layouts look fabulous in the pink/black/white color combo :) Thanks for playing this month at the Market Street Stamps block party!

Stephanie Washburn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mini album you created! I love how you kept the color scheme very clean- that pop of color is very appealing to the eye! Beautiful, beautiful project! Thanks for joining our party! ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is ever so fun, Melissa! LOVE the way the stamps and your color palette make your mini album cohesive from front to back! Stunning! Thanks so much for linking up your creation to this month's MSS Block Party!

Wende said...

This is darling. So darn cute. Thanks for always inspiring me!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Love this mini! So trendy and fun--- just the kind of thing my daughter would love! I need to take some notes from you on making these!