Thursday, July 19, 2012

Peachy Sketch Challenge 27

Happy Friday! There is a new Peachy Keen Challenge and this week it is a sketch challenge! Make a card or layout with your Peachy Keen Stamps.  Your project must be new and linked up by 7/25, 11:59 PM, EST.  You can see the sketch and the Design Team's inspiration, here.

Here is my layout using the sketch.  The cheerleader's face is from PK-590 Blushing Bride Interchangeable Faces.  I made a journal card to tuck behind the photo and put "You are always in 1st Place with me!" from PKSC-05 on the top. My daughter was sad that her team did not place high in their competition.  I am just proud of her for having the guts to perform in front of such a large crowd! Aw, she is 1st Place with me!

Supplies and Cricut Cartridges:

Cheerleader- Teen Scene
Journal Card- From My Kitchen
Base circle- Mini Monograms
Banner- Jubilee
Stickers- Creative Imaginations, Cheer
Patterned Paper- MAMBI sheets

2 comments:

Ann said...

just gettin to competition is hard work.congarts to your daugther and her team for working so hard,your is so cute

zandra said...

OMG! What an adorable layout! Fabulous.
Hugz, Z