Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fur Baby

Hello! I have a shaped card so share. I made him for the "Fur Baby" Challenge at SVG Cutting Files. Their store has a few of the popular breeds but for me, dachshund all the way!  She really captured the dachshund look, I call this pose "elephant ears".  My real dog will do this when there is a need for "extra listening" power.  I took the base cut and made a shadow and then welded two shadows to make the card. His little collar tag is made with a circle punch and the sweet heart is from Stamp Annie Thing, Our Lil' Peanut. The eyes are from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-136 Large Bear Facial Features.

The challenge closes on May 14, so there is still a little time to join! Have a great day-

10 comments:

GiGi said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is SOOOO cute Mel! I LOVE that adorable dog and his super cute tags!

Missy said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love those perky little ears, too!! :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

So cute Melissa!!

Susie

Trixie said...

So stinkin cute!! LOVE it!! Thanks for joining us for the SVG Cutting Files Fur Baby Monthly Challenge.

Michelle said...

adorable shape card ! love the pink as the background color !!! tooo cute Mel !! thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge!

michelle ~ dt
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Cricut Chick said...

This is such a cute shape card...I love it!

Glad you linked up to the Fur Baby Challenge :)

Julie
Cricut Chick

Annie Kelly said...

Oh My this is adorable... love the collar and tag too!! So CUTE!!
thanks for joining us this month for the challenge!!

Jamie said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

Kate said...

This is so adorable. Love it. Thank you for joining SVG Cutting Files Fur Baby Challenge!

Scrapbookaholic Abby said...

This is soooo cute! LOVE the expression on his face!