Friday, May 31, 2013

Kitty Thoughts

YAY! It is Friday! I had a chance to craft last night and wanted to play with the cat file that I picked up at Michelle's Birthday Blog Hop from SVG Cutting Files.  The card shape is the bracket card base but I made an extra shadow to the mat with my cutting software.   I paired this cat up with the accessories from Stamp Annie Thing's, One Cool Cat. Although, I think this cat might only be thinking about the canned cat food, he he.

I will be linking my card to the "Anything Goes" Challenge at SVG Cutting Files.

8 comments:

Annie Kelly said...

This is so freaking adorable...love the color choices and how he is dreaming of food and play things!! (I agree, he is probably thinking of the food only! LOL)...
Thanks for submitting to the Anything Goes Challenge at SVG CUtting Files!!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Adorable card love you kitty card and I agree my dog would not approve LOL
The Queen

Creative M said...

Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Jinny Newlin said...

You know just how to rock those SVG files, Melissa, and I just love the cute orange and blue palette here! Perfect!

Michelle said...

hehehehe I LOVE it (even if it is a cat) but the dream bubble is awesome !!!! thanks for joining in the challenge at SVG Cutting Files this month !!

michelle ~ DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Trixie said...

This card is just way too cute! Thanks for joining us for the SVG Cutting Files monthly challenge.

Kate said...

Love this card so cute...Thanks for linking your project over at SVG Cutting Files Challenge this month.

Jamie said...

Cute! Love the thinking bubble! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!