Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Mama


Good Morning! I am linking up my scrapbook page to the Imaginisce Blog. They are hosting a sketch challenge, follow the sketch and use your Imaginisce goodies, a chevron design, the color yellow, and the theme for your project is "Mother". The photo is of my mama. I had to call my brother and ask him about the picture, "Why does mom have a boxer?"  (Hey, she is my mom, she would have a dachshund.) He told me that the family was visiting our relatives in Illinois and this was her brother's dog. My mom died when I was in my early 20s,early if you ask me. And I actually thought of her when I bought this paper collection. She owned a purse that reminded me of this one from the Sole Sister's Collection.  I added chevron paper from a newer line, Good Dog.

Papers and Die Cuts- Imaginisce Sole Sister's, Chevron paper Good Dog
font- Cricut Suburbia
flower boarder- Cricut Gypsy Wanderings
Edge punch- EK Success Binding Edge

Hope you are enjoying your week!





4 comments:

Adora Concepcion said...

Beautiful layout!!!fantastic photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Such a fabulous layout! Sole Sisters works so well for this layout of your Mom. Beautifully done. So glad you joined us at Imaginisce in our latest challenge.

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! Love the story behind the photo! Must have been tough losing your mom so young. Thanks for joining us at Imaginisce!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Love the layout. Fantastic -- congrats on winning over at Imaginisce's blog challenge for the month of may. :)