Thursday, October 24, 2013

Best Witches Cauldrons

Ann's Birthday Blog Hop HERE

Hello! I have an easy Halloween Project to share. These are made with pre-made candy holders and Jaded Blossom Stamps. I found some plastic cauldrons at the Dollar Store, six for a buck!  (I made these for my co-workers for Halloween.) I cut a tag shape and masked off one of the sentiments included on the Halloween Mash Up word art stamp.  The candies are decorated with a broom found on Wizard Candies. Since I am only made a few of these, I added a little color with my Copic Markers to decorate the brooms and tags.




The cauldrons have some green tulle stuffed inside to give he appearance of something bubbling and brewing.

Thanks for stopping by today! I can't wait to see these on my friend's desks this Halloween. :)