Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Shaped Card


Good Morning! I have a Halloween Card to share with you today. This card fits a standard business size envelope. I welded a Halloween Title from SVG Cutting Files and this one is a freebie!. It comes with a "o" but I replaced that with this adorable witch image from Best Witches. She is colored with Copic markers.

This makes an adorable card and I am sending this to my sister so she can place this in her scrapbook with Halloween photos of her little ones. She is not a crafty person and loves when I send her goodies like this.

Have a great Friday :)

6 comments:

Annie Kelly said...

this is sooo awesome Mel!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Creative M said...

Love the new look!!! ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Michelle said...

sooooo pretty !! love the purple of course and your coloring 1!!!! awesome job !

Jamie said...

Amazing!

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with this Halloween project Melissa, it is just AMAZING my friend!!! LOVE IT :)