Friday, October 4, 2013

Digi My World : Nerdy Halloween

Good Morning! Today I have a Halloween project made with the NEW Digital set, Nerdy Halloween from Digi My World. There are several unique Halloween friends in this set and are available today at the Digi My World Store.  Here are  my lollipop covers featuring the Nerdy Mummy-

I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo... I love playing with digital stamps and letting the Cameo do all the cutting for me.  The mummies are colored with Copic Markers.

Recipe:
Pattern Paper K and Company Ghostly Greetings
Purple Card stock Recollections
Twine - Trendy Twine, Lime Grapesicle
Tag Die- Jaded Blossom
Halloween Stamps- Jaded Blossom Halloween Poop 2
Lollipop Cover- SVG Cutting Files, Valentine Treat Pack

I will be entering this project over at Trendy Twine. This  month's challenge entry must have a tag, Halloween image, and Trendy Twine. You can check the Trendy Twine Challenge out, HERE.

I will be back soon with a gift card holder :)

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Creative M said...

Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Trendy Twine said...

Mel, this is completely adorable. I love all the festive colors. It is so fun and happy!

Thanks for joining us for the Trendy Twine challenge this month.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Candace said...

love this Mel!!! your coloring is awesome!!!!! thanks for joining us at Trendy Twine!!

Sukie said...

Such awesome treats, love all of the details and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine!

Kate said...

This is so cute and Colored Beautifully too. Thanks for joining our Trendy Twine Challenge this month.

jessica said...

Such super adorable projects!!! Love the image, colors and the perfectly matched twine!!!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at the Trendy Twine challenge!!!
Jessica
TT~DT

Jessica Pascarella said...

These are super cute! Great colors! Thanks for playing with the Trendy Twine challenge!

Brigit said...

These are so adorable, thanks for joining our Trendy Twine challenge this month!

Helen said...

These are so cute!! I love the colors. Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

Jamie said...

These are amazing! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!