Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dinosaur Party Banner

Today I have a sneak peek from a new set from SVG Cutting Files.  Dino Migration will be at the store this Friday! 

Here is a banner I made featuring the dinosaurs included in the "Dino Migration" for my Niece's baby. Yes, I am a Great Aunt! he he.  There are some additional accessory pieces in the set, a volcano, palm tree, and a bone.  Super fun set with many possibilities.




Here is a little banner tip- To make the banner hangers, I use paper clips. The paper clip is hot glued on the back of the banner and then covered with a 1 in paper circle. This way I can clip the banner on and take it easily apart for storage. 

Files from SVG Cutting Files

Grass Die- Jaded Blossom 

Be sure to visit the SVG Cutting Files' Blog this week to see all the "sneak peeks".

Have a great day! 

12 comments:

Michelle said...

this is soooooo freaking cute !!! I love lovvve !!! and I don't even have boys lol

Debbie said...

oh this is so darn cute I just love it such a cool idea thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

Mia said...

This is so cute!!! Love your tip about hanging the banner! Thank you for sharing.

antdoda said...

I love this!! I can not wait to use this for my little guys!! Roar I'm 4 party!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

I just love your borders, Mel!! This is super cute! What a GREAT aunt your are! ~hugs, Saundra

Brigit said...

I absolutely love this banner, it's adorable!!

Cindy said...

OMG this is sooo ADORABLE Melissa, BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet banner!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

SiskiyouSue said...

Wow! This was a lot of work, but SO worth it! Each and every one is adorable... Glad it can be taken apart for storage and to use again!

kelli bakes said...

love them all

Jamie said...

This is so adorable!

Kate said...

Love your Banner it is the cutest and the paper's you used are all perfect.

Lea said...

Your banner inspired me to make one for my son, that says his name. I'm still working on it. I am just referencing back to see your detail and it's crazy good. It makes a world of difference. Right now, mine is not very detailed. I need to work on picking papers with prints versus the solid colors. :)